Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Website is now up!

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know the website is now up.... http://www.why-aim.com

Why-Aim.com, and Why-Aim.blogspot.com are a section of Aircastles-Internet-Marketing, LLC. This website has been made available to provide an area to list  surveys. Normally a website would receive a commission for any action or sale taken by a visitor to a website. I want to help you find a way to make money from home. I will say this because it happened to me personally. If you join a survey, and make money, make sure you have your check in hand before you unsubscribe from a survey company. I am not listed as an affiliate to/for these companies, although, I am a member earning cash for surveys just like you...Nelda

I am in no way verifying these companies. Just listing them in one place making them easier to find, both for me and you.

There are multiple surveys listed at the website...

Link to  http://www.Aircastles-Internet-Marketing.biz   my company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment